A recipe from the Sizzle & Smoke Backyard BBQ recipe series on the Cuisinart Woodcreek 4-in-1 Pellet Grill with Full Heart Hospitality, featuring Chef Matt Jennings and Mixologist Silas Axtell.
No servings information available
- 1 pound of fresh snap peas, stems picked and removed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Nori seaweed sheets
- 2-3 tablespoons of the sesame ginger vinaigrette
- Chili flakes to taste
No nutrition information available
- On the hottest section of the Woodcreek grill, on the cast iron skillet insert, sear off the snap peas.
- When they are all charred nicely, place into a small bowl and toss with sesame oil, zest and juice of the lime, as well as the vinaigrette and crumbled nori.
- Check seasoning and adjust as necessary. Garnish with chili flakes and sesame seeds.