Baileys and frothed milk make a sweeter, more delicate version of the traditional drink.
- 3 tablespoons cold skim milk
- 1 cup hot, fresh brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
No nutrition information available
- Add milk to your Tazzaccino Milk Frother. Cover and press the hot milk button to activate the frothing whisk.
- While the frothing takes place, combine the coffee and sugar in a large mug or heatproof glass and stir to dissolve. Add the Baileys and stir to combine.
- When the frothing process is complete, use a spoon to dollop the foam on top of the drink. Serve immediately.