Makes a 1-1/2 pound dough
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup plus
- 2 tablespoons water, room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream, room temperature
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, room temperature, cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2¼ teaspoons yeast, active dry, instant or bread machine
Calories 105 (31% from fat) • carb. 15g • pro. 3g • fat 4g • sat. fat 2g • chol. 15mg • sod. 8mg • calc. 10mg • fiber 0g
- Place all ingredients, in order listed, into bread pan fitted with the kneading paddle and secure in the Cuisinart Bread Maker.
- Press menu to select the dough program.
- Press start to mix, knead and rise. For best mixing results, scrape the pan 10 to 15 minutes after the program has started.
- When cycle is completed, remove dough and transfer to a lightly floured surface, punch to deflate and let rest 10 minutes before continuing. This dough may be used to make your favorite sweet breakfast/brunch treats.