Makes 2 pounds, about 20 servings
- ¾ cup plus
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 4 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 104 (23% from fat) • carb. 18g • pro. 3g • fat 3g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg • sod. 181mg • calc. 4mg • fiber 0g
- Place ingredients, in order listed, in the bread pan fitted with the kneading paddle.
- Secure the bread pan in the Cuisinart® Automatic Breadmaker.
- Press menu button to select the Pasta Dough program. Press Start/Stop to mix and knead.
- While the dough is mixing, scrape the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula after 5 minutes, to fully incorporate ingredients.
- When cycle is complete, remove dough from bread pan and place on a lightly floured surface. Let dough rest for about ½ hour.
- Once rested, knead dough a few times by hand. If dough is too wet, knead in 1 tablespoon of flour at time until desired consistency is achieved. Hand-roll pasta or run through a pasta roller machine.