The secret of great whipped cream is having your cream well chilled.
Makes about 3 cups
2 cups heavy or whipping cream, very well chilled
½ cup granulated sugar (superfine is best)
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
Nutritional information per serving (2 tablespoons): Calories 84 (77% from fat) • carb. 4g • pro. 0g • fat 7g • sat. fat 5g • Col. 27mg • sod. 0mg • calc. 0mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert the Whisk. Add 2 cups of well-chilled heavy cream, ½ cup granulated sugar and tablespoon vanilla to the work bowl.
2. Secure the Cooking Lid. The processor is set to whip for 2:30 minutes on Speed 7.
3. Add 15 seconds if necessary until desired consistency is reached.
4. If not using immediately, transfer to a bowl, cover tightly with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated.
5. For a variation, try Cinnamon Maple Whipped Cream: Replace ⅓ cup real maple sugar for the granulated sugar and add 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon.