Makes one 12-inch pizza
1 medium bell pepper
6 white mushrooms
4 ounces mozzarella, well chilled
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3 ounces baby spinach
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, divided
½ cup *Pizza Sauce*
½ recipe *Pizza Dough*
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 201 (36% from fat) • carb. 26g • pro. 7g • fat 8g • sat. fat 3g • Col. 10mg • sod. 423mg • calc. 91mg • fiber 1g
1. Position an oven rack about 8 inches from the top. If using a baking stone, place it directly on the rack. Preheat the oven to 450°F for at least 30 minutes.
2. Insert the Dicing Disc Set. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
3. Dice 1 bell pepper through the medium feed tube on Speed 12.
4. Replace the Dicing Disc with the Slicing Disc adjusted to 2mm. Slice 6 white mushrooms on Speed 12.
5. Remove and reserve the vegetables together. Replace the Slicing Disc with the Shredding Disc adjusted to coarse shred. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
6. Shred 4 ounces of well-chilled mozzarella on Speed 12.
7. Remove and reserve separately from the vegetables. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add 2 garlic cloves to the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid.
8. The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
9. Replace Metal Chopping Blade with the Stirring Paddle. Add a tablespoon of oil, the reserved vegetables and 3 ounces baby spinach with ¼ teaspoon kosher salt to the work bowl.
10. Secure Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place. The cooking time is set for 10 minutes at 285°F on Speed 2.
11. Tear 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves and toss with the vegetables.
12. On a lightly floured work surface, roll the dough out to a 12-inch round.
13. Place on a perforated pizza pan or a greased pizza screen or baking sheet (if using a baking stone, place on a pizza peel or baking sheet without sides that has been well sprinkled with cornmeal).
14. Put ½ cup of *Pizza Sauce* in the middle of the dough and spread out leaving an inch border. Evenly distribute the veggies and then evenly top with the shredded mozzarella.
15. Brush the outer edge with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
16. Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden and crispy and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes. Rotate pizza halfway through cook time for even baking.
17. Remove from the oven and tear the remaining tablespoon of basil leaves to sprinkle evenly on each pizza.