Makes 3 servings
- 3 russet baking potatoes (about 10 ounces each), scrubbed and dried
- 1 teaspoon good quality olive oil
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 319 (4% from fat) • carb. 72g • pro. 7g • fat 1g • sat. fat 0 • chol. 0 • sod. 23mg • calc. 28mg • fiber 7g
- Prick each potato several times with the tines of a fork.
- Rub each with ¹∕³ of the olive oil.
- Place rack in the ceramic pot of the Cuisinart® Slow Cooker.
- Arrange potatoes on rack, evenly spaced.
- Cover and press the on/off button to turn the unit on.
- Set time to 7 hours and press Low; slow cooker will automatically switch to Warm when cooking time has elapsed.