• Self-rising flour - 1cup
• Dark brown sugar- ⅓ c
• salt - ⅛ teaspoon
• water - ½ cup
• canola oil - 2 tbl
• coconut oil,melted - 1½ tbl
• vanilla extract - ½ teaspoon
• extremely ripe banana - 1
• cocoa powder - 2 tbl
• smooth peanut butter - 2 tbl
No nutrition information available
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF. Line a standard loaf tin with baking parchment.
2. Mash bananas
3. Add dry ingredients to bananas
4. whisk melted coconut oil, water, and extract
5. Pour half of batter into seperate bowl. In one bowl, fold in 3 tbl of cocoa powder, in the other, mix in the peanut butter.
6. Now pour half of the peanut butter batter at the bottom of the lined tin, repeat with chocolate batter
7. Layer alternate batches of chocolate and peanut butter mix. Use a toothpick or fork to swirl batter into marble design.
8. Bake 45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.