This is a great dish for Thanskgiving, since it doesn't take up any of your oven space!
Just use your 3-quart slow cooker!
• 2 (29-ounce) cans sweet potatoes in syrup, drained and mashed (about 4 cups mashed)
• ⅓ cup butter, melted
• ½ cup granulated sugar
• 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
• 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
• ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
• ¾ cup chopped pecans
• ¾ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
• ¼ cup all-purpose flour
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
No nutrition information available
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add whipping cream; stir well. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart slow cooker.
Combine pecans and remaining 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle over sweet potatoes.
Cover and cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.