Spicy, crisp, and sweet oven baked sweet potato fries.
4-5 small sweet potatoes or yams
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
1 tbsp Red pepper flakes
2 tsp Cajun Seasoning
1-2 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
No nutrition information available
1. Wash and peel sweet potatoes.
2. Slice potatoes into small round discs.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, Cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper.
4. Toss all ingredients together making sure all potatoes are coated.
5. Spread onto large baking sheet in single layer.
6. Bake at 375, turning once, for about 30-45 minutes or until desired crispness is reached.