• 4 cup cubed potatoes
• 1 small onion, diced
• 2 TBSP of olive oil
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1/4 cup hot or jalapeño peppers-thinly sliced
• 1 cup chicken curry gravy
• 1 cup cheese curds or grated mozzarella cheese
• 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
• 1/2 diced cilantro
• 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
No nutrition information available
1. Add olive oil to a Cuisinart 12” Everyday Pan over medium heat. Cover pan and cook onions and potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender., stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
2. Preheat Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler to 300°F.
3. Remove potatoes from stove. Place potatoes in a casserole dish and top with curry chicken gravy, cilantro, hot peppers and cheese.
4. Place casserole in preheated oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melts to a light golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with minced basil.