Try this flavorful dressing on a crispy romaine salad.
- 9 garlic cloves, peeled
- ¾ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup loosely packed basil leaves
- ¾ cup loosely packed Italian parsley leaves
- ¾ cup fat-free plain yogurt
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Nutritional information per serving (1 tablespoon): Calories 35 (65% from fat) • carb. 2g • pro. 1g • fat 3g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 5mg • sod. 60mg • calc. 34mg • fiber 0g
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Toss the garlic with the oil and wrap loosely in aluminum foil. Roast in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until cloves have softened. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes. Place the cooled garlic in the work bowl with the basil and parsley. Pulse on Grind 10 times; scrape the work bowl. Add the yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar. Process on Grind until smooth and blended, about 30 seconds. Scrape the work bowl; process 15 additional seconds. Transfer to an airtight container. Dressing keeps for one week in refrigerator.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!