This dressing is thicker in consistency than a vinaigrette, but it can be thinned out with additional water if desired. When thick, it also makes a great dip for vegetables
¼ cup rice vinegar
1 ½-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and halved
1 small garlic clove
3 tablespoons white miso
1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
½ cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon water, plus more as needed
Nutritional information per serving (1 tablespoon):
Calories 92 (88% from fat) • carb. 2g • pro. 0g • fat 9g • sat. fat 1g
• chol. 0mg • sod. 223mg • calc. 1mg • fiber 0g
1. Put the vinegar, ginger, garlic, miso, soy sauce and oil into the blender jar fitted with the blending blade.
2. Run on Low until mixture is homogenous, about 1 minute.
3. If dressing is too thick, add 1 tablespoon, or more, of water. Blend to combine.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Serve immediately. Dressing can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!