• 2 sourdough hero rolls., 8 slices of roasted turkey breast or turkey deli meat, 4teaspoon mayo, ½ cup of fresh arugula leaves, Swiss cheese, apricot preserve spread ,
• ½ teaspoon of apricot preserves, dash pepper, dash of sea salt, 6 slices of tomatoes
• 4 toothpicks
No nutrition information available
1. Toast hero rolls until edges have a golden brown in toaster or toaster oven. Or use sandwich press. Bottom half, spread mayo, on top half spread apricot preserves.
2. Build sandwich from bottom half, add turkey, then a Swiss cheese, then arugula leaves, then tomatoes, dash with salt and pepper.
3. Add top half of roll and place a toothpick 2 inches from the middle and then cut in the middle. Place on plate with any side you may have or by itself.