This is a quick and really delicious breakfast that I make to spoil myself on the weekend. I am a mom and it can be hard to spoil yourself in a way that is not super terrible for you and does no involve chocolate. This is rich, filling, and delicious!
• 1 egg
• ½ Avocado
• Wheat bread
• 1tablespoon bacon bits
No nutrition information available
1. Put toast in toaster.
2. Spray small frying pan with nonstick spray.
3. Crack egg into pan and sprinkle with bacon bits.
4. Once set, flip egg and cook to desired doneness.
5. Spread avocado onto toast.
6. Put egg onto avocado toast.
7. Top with second slice of wheat toast if desired.
8. EAT and ENJOY :)