Quick fix for pizza craving! You can substitute your favorite seasonings and spices and use low fat options as well.
• 4 pieces of Italian style bread
• Raos Pizza Sauce or Raos Arrabiatta Sauce (for a kick)
• Olives and/or mushroom and/or peppers (other preferred vegetable toppings)
• pepperoni and or salami
• Garlic powder
• Salt/pepper to taste
• Italian Seasonings (Basil, Oregano, etc)
• Olive Oil spray
No nutrition information available
1. Pre-Heat panini side of cuisine art
2. Spray griddles with olive oil spray
3. Take two slices of bread, spread ricotta on each piece, lay clean side onto griddle.
4. Quickly layer your preferred fillings, lightly add sauce, seasonings, meats, then vegetables, add more sauce, then add Mozzarella
5. Take last two pieces of bread and lightly add a layer of ricotta and place cheese side down on top of sandwich and close griddle
6. Cook for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is toasted
7. Remove from Griddle onto a cooling surface like a cutting board
8. once cool to touch, cut in half and plate
9. serve with extra pizza sauce (heated) for dipping.