A delicious chicken curry salad sandwich fit for lunch guests.
• 1 (cooked) half chicken breast
• 2 scallions
• ¼ cup mayonnaise
• ⅛ cup pecan pieces
• 2 tablespoons curry powder
• 4 slices favorite whole grain bread
No nutrition information available
1. Chop the chicken breast, place in medium bowl.
2. Chop the scallions and add to chicken along with pecan pieces.
3. In a small bowl: blend mayonnaise with the curry powder. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread chicken mixture onto bread. Grill until golden brown. Serve with tart apple slices or grapes.