Tangy, spicy, and cheesy buffalo chicken grilled panini sandwich bursting with flavor, cooled off with a tasty ranch dip.
• Sliced Sour Dough Bread
• Baked and sliced chicken breast
• Franks Red Hot Seasoning & (Sauce-Optional)
• Sliced Provolone Cheese
• Crumbled Bleu Cheese
• Ranch Dressing for Dipping
No nutrition information available
1. Slice up chicken breast into cutlet size pieces. Brush chicken with olive oil and coat with Franks Red Hot Seasoning
2. Bake for 20-25 minutes till done @ 375 degrees
3. Once chicken is done cooking, preheat cuisinart gridler panini grill to high
4. When baked chicken cutlets are done, place bottom slice of bread on heated panini grill and line with seasoned chicken cutlets
5. Top with a handful of bleu cheese to your liking, place two slices of provolone cheese on top of chicken and bleu cheese
6. Place top slice of bread on sandwich and close the grill. Grill up tp 5 minutes, monitoring the sandwich for doneness like a grilled cheese to your liking.
7. Pour our ranch dressing in a small dipping bowl, and a dab of Franks Red Hot sauce of seasoning over top of ranch dressing to serve with sandwich when done.