- 1 14.5oz pack rotini pasta
- 12 oz roasted red pepper or mushroom alfredo pasta sauce
- 3.5 oz sundried tomatoes, julienne cut
- 8oz frozen unsalted spinach
- 3-4 frozen chicken breasts, cubed
- 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder
No nutrition information available
- Cook spinach in microwave. Drain, then blot dry with paper towels. Place spinach in a large bowl & break apart. Mix in the sundried tomatoes and garlic powder.
- Cook chicken in microwave.
- Cook pasta in microwave. Drain thoroughly.
- Add pasta, chicken, and alfredo sauce to the large bowl and mix thoroughly. Serve and enjoy!
For other variations, try using frozen broccoli, broccolini, broccoli rabe, or asparagus cuts.