No servings information available
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 lb. thinly sliced bacon
No nutrition information available
1. Remove rack from smoker and bring to work station.
2. Fill middle bowl portion of water/wood chip tray with your choice of wood chips. Fill outer ring of tray with water.
3. Preheat smoker to 225°F.
4. Cut chicken breasts into 1” x 1” cubes (Fig. 1).
5. Wrap each cube with full piece of bacon (Fig. 2).
6. Secure with toothpick.
7. Sprinkle barbecue rub generously on top of each cube.
8. Place rack in smoker and close. Let sit in smoker for 3 hours or until chicken is finished cooking.