7½ (60 oz) cups fresh, unpasteurized apple cider
3 slices peeled, fresh ginger, each about the size of a quarter
2 cinnamon sticks
1 small orange, unpeeled, sliced
2 tablespoons brown sugar
¾ teaspoon whole cloves
½ teaspoon whole allspice berries
Nutritional information per serving (½ cup): Calories 74 (0% from fat) • carb. 19g • pro. 1g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 0mg • sod. 0mg • calc. 3mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Stirring Paddle. Add 7½ cups apple cider, 3 slices ginger, 2 cinnamon sticks, small orange, sliced, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, ¾ teaspoon whole cloves and ½ teaspoon allspice berries to the work bowl.
2. Secure the Cooking Lid with the Steam Cap in place. The cooking time is set to 10 minutes at 285°F on Speed 1.
3. The cooking time is set for 60 minutes at 190°F on Speed 1.
4. Set to Keep Warm until serving, 160°F on Speed 1.
5. Strain out orange slices and spices if desired. Ladle into mugs to serve.