Espresso-Marinated Flank SteakCuisinart Original Recipe
- 1 cup brewed espresso, cooled
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound flank steak
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Whisk together the espresso, molasses, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and both peppers in a bowl. Add the flank steak and make sure it is submerged in the marinade. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat a Cuisinart® Griddler fitted with grill plates in the open position to Sear. When grill is ready, remove as much excess marinade as possible and season with the salt. Grill about 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium rare.
3. Let steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
ServingsMakes 4 servings
no nutrition information available
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Buona Tazza™ Single Serve Espresso Machine
Buona Tazza™ Single Serve Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino Machine
Buona Tazza™ Super Automatic Single Serve Espresso, Caffè Latte & Cappuccino Maker