3 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons butter
1 cup ketchup (a must for us)
¼ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup chili sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
½¾ tablespoon celery seed
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
½ teaspoon salt
2 dashes hot pepper sauce
8 large chicken breast halves, bone
1. In a saucepan, saute the garlic in butter until tender.
2. Add the next 8 ingredients.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from the heat and set aside.
5. Grill the chicken, covered over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
6. Baste with sauce.
7. Grill 15 minutes longer or until juices run clear. 8 Continue basting and turning during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
9. Serve with any extra sauce you set aside for dipping.