Makes one 12-inch pizza
8 ounces mozzarella, well chilled
½ pineapple, cleaned and cored
4 ounces Black Forest or honey ham, cut into one thick slice
½ recipe *Pizza Dough*
½ cup *Pizza Sauce*
1 tablespoon olive oil
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 240 (34% from fat) • carb. 28g • pro. 13g • fat 9g • sat. fat 4g • Col. 23mg • sod. 627mg • calc. 103mg • fiber 1g
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Insert the Shredding Disc Assembly adjusted to coarse shred. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
3. Shred 8 ounces, well-chilled mozzarella on Speed 12.
4. Remove and reserve. Insert the Dicing Disc Set. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
5. Dice ½ pineapple and 4 ounces of one thick ham slice.
6. Roll out prepared pizza dough into a 12-inch round.
7. Place on a perforated pizza pan or a greased pizza screen or baking sheet (if using a baking stone, prepare on a pizza peel or baking sheet without sides that has been well sprinkled with cornmeal).
8. Evenly put ½ cup *Pizza Sauce* in the center of the rolled dough, leaving a 1-inch border.
9. Evenly distribute the diced pineapple and ham, and then the shredded mozzarella.
10. Brush the outer edge of the dough with olive oil.
11. Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden and crispy and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes. Rotate pizza halfway through cook time for even baking.