This is a healthy low sodium dish you can serve with a whole grain pasta and a green salad with your favorite vinaigrette dressing.
4 to 6
4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 (16 oz) bottle of Sundried tomatoes salad dressing
1 (8 oz) carton of sliced baby Bella mushrooms
1 medium size vidalia onion (sliced and separated in rings)
Black pepper (optional)
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Wash chicken breast, pat dry and set aside. (Be sure to wash hands after handling raw meat). Wash and drain mushrooms using a strainer, pat dry with paper towel and set aside.
3. Brush a large baking dish with olive oil to grease.
4. Then place the onions rings in a single layer in the baking dish.
5. Next spread the sliced mushrooms evenly over the onion rings.
6. Placed your chicken breasts in a single layer over your mushrooms and onion rings.
7. Pour the entire bottle of Sundried tomato dressing evenly over the chicken breasts.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degree F.
9. Remove from oven, when ready.