A yummy fiesta beef version of a chicken pot pie
Store bought pie crust (I prefer Pillsbury, the kind you can roll out)
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 medium onion
1 jar black bean/corn salsa (can substitute regular salsa)
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Dice onion. Take out seeds and ribs of jalapenos.
3. Put a little oil in a skillet and add ground beef, onion, and jalapenos. Cook until the ground beef is no longer pink.
4. Roll out one of the pie crust and place in pie dish. Take a fork and prick into pie crust a few times. Put in oven for 5 minutes, then take out.
5. Add salsa and cheese and ground beef mixture in bowl. If using regular salsa you might want to put the mixture in colander to drain a little of the liquid.
6. Place mixture in pie dish, top with remaining pie crust. Crimp edges of pie crust to seal. Make a few slits in top of pie crust.
7. Bake for 45 minutes. Can eat with a dollop of sour cream.