Fresh white fish blackened with a peppery spice rub, cooled with a tropical pineapple coconut salsa.
8 ounces White fish, such as tilapia
3 tablespoons Salt
1 tablespoon Ground black pepper
1 tablespoon Smoked paprika
1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
1 cup Pineapple, small dice
2 tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
No nutrition information available
1. Pat the fish fillets dry and let sit out while you prepare the spice rub.
2. Combine the salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne together in a small bowl. Heavily sprinkle over the fillets on all sides.
3. Heat some oil in a skillet until smoking. Carefully lay the fish onto the oil. Cook on one side until deeply seared. Flip the fish over and do the same on the other side.
4. Combine the pineapple, mango, onion, cilantro, and coconut in a bowl. Squeeze the juice of one lime over the salsa and toss to combine. Season with salt.
5. Warm the tortillas and fill with pieces of fish and salsa. Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro leaves.