This is not your ordinary pancakes! These are potato pancakes with deep fried oysters and salad that can be served for brunch, lunch, or even a light dinner. Cooking with Love & Passion, sw :)
16 oz refrigerated sour cream & chive mashed potatoes
8 slc ready made bacon, chopped
4 oz italian blend cheese, shredded
2 Tbsp italian parsely, chopped
2 Tbsp all purpose flour
1/2 tspcrushed red pepper
1/2 tsp lemon pepper
3 Tbsp vegetable oil, for griddle
24 fresh shucked oysters
1 Tbsp sriracha
1 cup seafood breading
3-4 oz spring salad mix
12-15 grape tomatoes, quartered
1/4 c gremolata olive oil
1 1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
No nutrition information available
1. Combine ingredients 1-7 in a mixing bowl and mix well. With wet hands, make 8 (4 inch) pancakes.
2. Add vegetable oil to a large medium heat griddle.
3. Cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes until golden brown, flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until done and golden brown. Remove from griddle and place on a warm plate.
4. Meanwhile, heat deep fryer to 320 degrees.
5. In a small mixing bowl, combine oysters and sriracha. Allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
6. Add breading to a large plate. Bread oysters and fry for 2 minutes or so until golden brown. Do not over-cook. Drain on paper towels.
7. Gently mix spring mix and tomatoes in a mixing bowl. Assemble each plate with potato pancake, salad mix and oysters. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar on each plate.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes