Luscious Low-Cal Eggplant ParmesanUser Submitted Recipe
1 large eggplant, peeled and cut into half-inch slices
2 cups spaghetti sauce
5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350o.
2. Spray a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Over medium high heat, cook eggplant slices in a small amount of water, in a nonstick frying pan, until slices are browned and tender. Add water as needed (it will evaporate very quickly.)
4. Spoon a small amount of sauce into the bottom of the baking dish.
5. Arrange eggplant slices in dish, top with sauce, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, ending with sauce and Parmesan cheese on top.
6. Bake 30-35 minute, or until hot and bubbly.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!