2 Slices Sharp Cheddar
1 Slice Aged Swiss
1 Slice Munster
2 Thick Slices of Sourdough
2 oz room temperature butter
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat griddle to a low-medium setting. Butter one side of each slice of bread.
2. Place one slice of buttered bread on the griddle buttered side down
3. Place all cheese on the unbuttered side. Season with salt and cracked pepper.
4. Top with the other slice of buttered bread leaving the buttered side exposed.
5. Flip after 3 - 5 minutes making sure it's browned and crispy. Repeat on the other side.
6. Slice diagonally down the middle. Enjoy the ooey-gooey goodness!