Ham and cheese magically come together in this Cuban toasted sandwich.
- 2 large Cuban or Portuguese-style soft rolls, about 10 inches long
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Dijon or deli mustard
- 4 to 6 ounces sliced Swiss cheese, divided
- 4 to 6 ounces sliced roasted pork
- 4 to 6 ounces sliced ham
- 4 ounces dill pickles, thinly sliced horizontally
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Calories 215 (45% from fat) • carb. 13g pro. 16g • fat 10g • sat. fat 5g • chol. 38mg sod. 700mg • calc. 191mg • fiber 0g
- Assemble sandwiches by slicing rolls and placing on a work surface. Spread the mustard on each side of both rolls. Put a slice of cheese on the bottom of each roll. Add the pork, ham and the pickle slices. Finish with the remaining cheese and the top of the roll. Brush the top with the olive oil.
- Fit the Cuisinart® Griddler® with the grill plates. Turn unit on. Select Grill and set to 375°F.
- Once preheated, place the sandwiches on the grill and free the floating hinge. Press the sandwiches firmly when closing the grill and set the count-up timer. Keep it pressed for about one minute. Continue cooking for about 6 minutes total, until bread is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Slice sandwich in pieces to serve.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!