A quick and easy version of traditional pumpkin pie.
12 to 16 servings
1 pkg of Spice Cake Mix
¾ c. + 2 T. oil
½ teaspoon. salt
¼ teaspoon. baking soda
1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin pie filling
2 c. whipped topping
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine dry cake mix, oil, salt and baking soda. Mixture will be crumbly. Press evenly in ungreased 13x9x2 pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is browned around edges.
4. Meanwhile, prepare pie filling recipe as directed on can. Pour over hot crust.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is firm. Cool. Garnish with dollops of whipped topping. Decorate with pecan halves, if desired. Store in refrigerator.