Great Dessert for Halloween parties
- One 20oz roll sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
No nutrition information available
- Freeze dough 30 minutes. Slice as thinly as possible, about 32 slices. Place slices on 12" greased pizza pan, pressing edges together. Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes. Prick with fork; cool.
- While the base cools, blend the pumpkin, cream cheese, two tablespoons of sugar, and the cinnamon until smooth. Use a spataula to spread the mixture evenly over the crust.
- Mix the apples and remaining tablespopon of sugar with a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired. Arrange evenly across the pizza so it is all the same level. Sprinkle with the nuts and then bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 8 minutes.
- Remove the oven and drizzle with the caramel topping. Allow to cool slightly then cut into slices and serve warm.