If you like the peanut butter candy bars.This recipe is for you! Any time I make these,everyone wants the recipe. Enjoy!
1 cup butter, softened plus ½ teaspoon
1 and ⅔ cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup peanut butter
1 pound Confectioners sugar
1 6 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
No nutrition information available
1. Mix butter,graham crackers,peanut butter,and sugar in medium size bowl.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch pan with ½ teaspoon of butter. Press graham mixture into pan.Refrigerate at least 1 hour, Or 2.
3. Melt chocolate chips in small bowl in microwave for 50 seconds. Stir,until smooth.
4. Frost peanut butter mixture with melted chocolate. Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top. Immediately cut into squares,with knife.
5. Refrigerate any leftovers.