creamy milk chocolate candies with a taste of caramel with a little crunch, with the almonds, Do not have to add almonds.
depends on how you cut them
Heavy Cream 1qt 14 oz
Milk Chocolate 7.8 oz
toasted Slice Almonds
No nutrition information available
1. Bring heavy cream and butter to a boil, set aside
2. Bring sugar to carmalized stage, dark amber
3. Add cream mixture to caramel off fire.
4. Mix in milk chocolate and stir till chocolate is melted
5. Pour into molds and cover with toasted Almonds.
6. place in half sheet pan
7. Chill over night and then cut.