Delicious, fun snack bars that are super easy to make. Let your kids do the work, and then, enjoy.
½ cup butter or margarine
1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
1 (14 oz.) Can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 (6 oz,) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 (3 ½-oz.) Can flaked coconut
1 cup chopped nuts
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat oven to 350° (use 325° if using a glass dish.)
2. In 13 X 9 inch baking pan, melt butter
3. Sprinkle crumbs over butter.
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
5. Top evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.
6. Press down gently
7. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Cool thoroughly before cutting.
9. Loosely cover any leftovers.