Fabulous and tangy boysenberry fruit sherbet.
• 1 cup Boysenberry Jam
• 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
• Zest of one lemon
• 2 cups whole milk
No nutrition information available
1. Combine jam, lemon juice, zest and milk in a ice cream maker bowl.
2. Freeze according to directions for an ice cream maker, approximately 20-30 minutes until thickened.
3. Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze until solid, about 4-6 hours or overnight.
4. Scoop sherbet into bowls and serve. If needed, allow sherbet to sit out for a few minutes to soften before scooping.