Who knew that healthy could taste so good. Cuisinart makes it easy.
½ C. vegan cream cheese
1¼ C. powdered sugar
¼ C. cocoa powder
1 teaspoon. pure vanila extract
¼ C. dark chocolate chips
powdered sugar, sprinkles, shredded coconut, chopped nuts for rolling
No nutrition information available
1. Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar in Cuisinart Elite food processor until smooth.
2. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips in microwave or over the stove until just melted, being careful not to burn it. Stir until smooth.
3. Pour melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture and blend. Add cocoa powder and vanilla, blending until completely smooth.
4. Place in covered container in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to chill and harden up a bit.
5. Once dough is ready, form 1½-2" balls, rolling with your hands. Let the kids, or grandkids help.
6. Next comes the fun part! Roll into your choice of toppings such as powdered sugar, sprinkles, shredded coconut, cocoa powder or chopped nuts.
7. Place on individuals papers. Makes for wonderful gifts from the heart that are heart healthy.