My parents are miles away in India right now. I am proud to say, that I have the most amazing mom, who is a doctor and my best friend. She has taught me and my brother the best values of life. We meet once a year, but we talk almost everyday on phone. Whenever, I want to try any new Indian recipe, she guides me through. She is a great professional and a humble human-being. I remember us cooking, baking, doing glass-painting, ceramic work, whenever we had time to spend it together.
8-10 cups of full fat Yogurt
1 and ½ cups of Sugar
½ teaspoon of Cardamom Powder
1 pinch of Saffron
½ teaspoon of Milk
1 cups of diced apples, diced mango, grapes cut in halves, diced bananas
No nutrition information available
1. Hang the Yogurt in a cheese cloth for 4-5 hours. Drain all the water away.
2. Add saffron to milk and put it aside for 1-2 hours. This will realize all the saffron flavor.
3. Mix the hanged thick yogurt, sugar, cardamom powder, Saffron-milk mixture in a mixing bowl.
4. Add a cup of fruits in the mixture.
5. Chill it for 2-3 hours and serve cold.