Makes about four 3-ounce servings Approximate preparation time: 5 minutes
No servings information available
- 2 bananas, frozen, cut into 1 to 2-inch pieces
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- pinch salt
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 68 (1% from fat) | carb. 16g | pro. 1g | fat 1g | sat. fat 1g | chol. 0mg | sod. 1mg | calc. 4mg | fiber 2g TIP: Peel and cut your overripe bananas before you freeze them. Wrap each banana separately in plastic.
- Insert the large chopping blade into the large work bowl of the Cuisinart® Food Processor.
- Put the bananas, honey, vanilla, coconut milk and salt into the work bowl. Pulse 10 times, using long pulses.
- Scrape the work bowl and then process for about 1 to 2 minutes until smooth. For best results, serve immediately or place in a container to be stored in the freezer. Cover ice cream with plastic directly if freezing.