Delicious Homemade ReesesUser Submitted Recipe
They will just make you feel young again !
12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup of crunchy peanut butter
1 1/2 tsp sugar
3 chocolate bars
1 bag of Reese's Pieces
1) Get a muffin pan and line the sections with muffin cups.
2) Melt your chocolate chips in a bowl for 45 seconds, and stir calmly.
3) Pour your melted chocolate chips into each muffin cup 1/4 of the way.
4)Pour your peanut butter and your sugar into a bowl, and then melt in the microwave for about 25-30 seconds. Stir your peanut butter and sugar.
5) Pour your peanut butter in each muffin cup on top of the melted chocolate chip mixture 1/4 of the way, until 2/4 is filled total.
6) Sit in the refrigerator and let chill for 10 minutes.
7) While your chocolate and peanut butter is in the refrigerator, melt your chocolate bars and Reese's Pieces in a bowl for 45 seconds. Mix together and crush up your Reese's Pieces shells.
8) Take out your muffin pan, and begin to fill each muffin cup with the chocolate and Reese's Pieces mixture 1/4 of the way. 3/4 of the muffin cup should be filled now.
9) Sit your muffin pan back into the refrigerator for 15 minutes or until stiff.
Servingsat least 12 cups
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!