Magic Cookie BarsUser Submitted Recipe
½ cup butter
1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
1 (14 oz.) Can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 (6 oz) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 (3 1/2-oz.) can flaked coconut
1 cup chopped nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350̊ (use 325̊ if using a glass dish.)
2. In 13 X 9 inch baking pan, melt butter
3. Sprinkle crumbs over butter.
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
5. Top evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.
6. Press down gently
7. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Cool thoroughly before cutting. Cut into 2-inch squares. Separate cookies from baking dish before completely cool. Gently run a spatula or knife under the bottom layer, in order to release it, so the cookies don't stick to the pan. If necessary, place in refrigerator for 30 minutes, to firm up, before cutting into individual servings.
9. Loosely cover any leftovers.