Pumpkin Oatmeal CookiesUser Submitted Recipe
*4 cups unsifted flour
*2 cups QUICK old fashion oats
*2 tsp. baking soda
*2-4 tsp. cinnamon (dependant on your liking)
*1 tsp. salt
*1 1/2 cups butter (softened)
*2 cups brown sugar
*1 cup granulated sugar
*1 tsp vanilla
* 16 oz canned pumpkin (I add more like 20 oz for a moister cookie
*1 cup raisins
Pre heat oven to 350
1) Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. (PUT ASIDE)
2) Butter: cream until light and fluffy
3) Add brown and granulated sugar to creamed butter. Blend well.
4) Add to butter mixture: egg (beat slightly first), vanilla
5) Beat butter mixture on medium high speed, ALTERNATE adding dry ingredients and pumpkin to butter mixture.
Bake 20-25 minutes on lightly greased cookie sheet
Let baked cookies set for 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet and place on aluminum foil to cool
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!