Makes about 4 cups
1 cup Champagne
6 large egg yolks
1 cup granulated sugar
Nutritional information per serving (¼ cup): Calories 80 (19% from fat) • carb. 13g • pro. 1g • fat 2g • sat. fat 1g • Col. 69mg • sod. 4mg • calc. 8mg • fiber 0g
1. Insert Whisk. Add 1 cup Champagne, 6 large egg yolks and 1 cup granulated sugar to the work bowl.
2. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place. The cooking time is set for 20 minutes at 160°F on Speed 7.
3. Sabayon should be thickened and light.
4. For an even lighter, more luxurious sabayon, whip ½ cup heavy cream and fold whipped cream into cooled sabayon.
5. Serve with fresh berries.