½ cup walnuts
⅛ cup almonds
⅛ cup pumpkin seeds
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
2 tablespoon hemp protein powder
½ cup coconut oil, melted (or at least at room temperature)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½ teaspoon of brown rice syrup or Grade B maple syrup (optional)
¼ teaspoon sea salt
· Preheat oven to 350F. Place nuts and shredded coconut on a baking sheet and toast for 5-8 minutes until browned and fragrant.
· Transfer to a food processor and blend until it forms a coarse mealy texture.
· Combine coconut oil, vanilla, brown rice syrup and salt. Stir to combine.
· Add nut mixture and coconut flour, folding in a little at a time until evenly mixed throughout.
· Press mixture into a small loaf pan.
· Refrigerate for about half an hour, until firm.
· Cut into 2” x 1” bars. Refrigerate.