1/2 cup walnuts
1/8 cup almonds
1/8 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
2 tbsp hemp protein powder
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted (or at least at room temperature)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp of brown rice syrup or Grade B maple syrup (optional)
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
· Preheat oven to 350F. Place nuts and shredded coconut on a baking sheet and toast for 5-8 minutes until browned and fragrant.
· Transfer to a food processor and blend until it forms a coarse mealy texture.
· Combine coconut oil, vanilla, brown rice syrup and salt. Stir to combine.
· Add nut mixture and coconut flour, folding in a little at a time until evenly mixed throughout.
· Press mixture into a small loaf pan.
· Refrigerate for about half an hour, until firm.
· Cut into 2” x 1” bars. Refrigerate.