Goat Milk YogurtCuisinart Original Recipe
If you are sensitive to cow’s milk, goat’s milk can be a great alternative."
4 cups goat milk
6 ounces goat milk yogurt
1. Whisk ingredients together well in a medium stainless bowl. (Whisking well ensures ingredients are completely incorporated.)
2. Pour ingredients into the yogurt container of the Cuisinart Electronic
Yogurt Maker. Press Start and then press the “+” button to select to 8 hours for fermentation. Press Start again to begin fermentation.
3. Yogurt has switched from ferment to cool when the time has counted down and “C” is visible on the display panel. Let yogurt stay on cool mode for a minimum of 12 hours before removing from unit.
4. Stir well and serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to eat.
ServingsMakes about 1 quart yogurt
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 99 (54% from fat) • carb. 6g • pro. 5g
• fat 6g • sat. fat 4g • chol. 16mg • sod. 72mg
• calc. 192mg • fiber 0g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!