thick cut bacon
1. Prepare the bacon to the degree you prefer.
2. Toast the bread
3. Spread the mayo on one side of each slice of bread.
4. Take one slice of bread, put enough tomatoes to cover the slice.
5.Add enough lettuce to completely cover the bread and tomatoes
6. Add and top the lettuce with 6 (quantity can be adjusted) slices of bacon cut in half, distribute evenly on the slice.
7. Top bacon with enough tomatoes to cover the bacon completely.
8. Top the tomatoes with a great amount of lettuce.
9. Top with the remaining slice of toasted bread.
10. Cut in half