Makes 1 cup
½ -inch piece of ginger, peeled
1 cup milk, dairy or nondairy
1 teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 98 (4% from fat) • carb. 15g • pro. 9g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 5mg • sod. 104mg • calc. 312mg • fiber 15g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add ½-inch piece of ginger into the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid.
2. The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
3. Add cup of desired milk (dairy or nondairy) with teaspoon turmeric, ½ teaspoon cinnamon and ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
4. Secure Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place. The cooking time is set for 6 minutes at 160°F on Speed 10.
5. Sweeten with a bit of honey if desired. Serve immediately.