Makes about 4 cups
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
4 cups water
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 75 (17% from fat) • carb. 14g • pro. 3g • fat 2g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 0mg • sod. 43mg • calc. 7mg • fiber 2g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add 1 cup old-fashioned oats, 4 cups water and pinch of salt into the work bowl. Allow to sit at room temperature for a minimum of 30 minutes.
2. Once rested, secure the Cooking Lid.
3. The processor is set for 1 minute on Speed 11.
4. Strain mixture with a fine mesh strainer into a container. Using the spatula, push the solids in order to extract the most liquid.
5. Use immediately. The oat milk will last up to 3 days, refrigerated. Shake, stir or re-blend before using.