• ¼ c. diced pickled jalapenos
• 8 oz. ⅓ less fat cream cheese, softened
• 1 c. lite sour cream
• 1 T. sriracha
• 2 c. finely shredded colby-jack cheese
• 1 c. shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
• 4 T. melted butter
• ½ c. crushed tortilla chips
• pinch of cayenne
• 1 T. dried cilantro
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream and sriracha until smooth. Add the cheddar cheese, ¾ of the Parmesan and the diced jalapeños. Mix well.
3. In another medium bowl, mix the crushed tortilla chips, melted butter, remaining Parmesan cheese, pinch of cayenne, and dried cilantro.
4. Spoon the jalapeño mixture into an 8-by-8-inch baking dish or a medium-sized cast-iron pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle the tortilla topping evenly on top.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until hot and the top is golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.